If you have ran out of memory on your devices selected storage location or simply want to save chart and database files to another location, please follow the below instructions.
NOTE: It may be necessary to delete other applications and data to make room for the DroidEFB application and data.
1. Navigate to Menu > Preferences > Device Settings > Storage Location. NOTE: Restart app after making changes.
2. Navigate to your devices Files manager application. This may also be accomplished by plugging your device into a computer via USB.
3. Select the storage location no longer being used to store DroidEFB data; Internal SD or External SD.
4. Navigate to the Android folder.
5. Open the Data folder and DELETE com.droidefb.play and/or com.droidefb.web. Both folders exist only if DroidEFB has been installed to your device from the Google Play Store and our website.